What can I do to free up my drive C to get more room
without deliting my programs? I am try to do a DVD movie
by using Pinnacle Studio and can get my movie recorded.
The message keeps saying: not enough room on drive
C...help

Thanks

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If C:\ is only one partition on a large hard drive divided into pieces then
get Partiotn Magic to change sizes.

Yamile wrote:
> What can I do to free up my drive C to get more room
> without deliting my programs? I am try to do a DVD movie
> by using Pinnacle Studio and can get my movie recorded.
> The message keeps saying: not enough room on drive
> C...help

Or if you have more than just drive C, change the working directory for
Pinnacle.

--
<- Shenan ->

How large is your hard drive? How many drives/partitions do you have?
You may not even have enough space for a DVD which would require you to
purchase a second hard drive if say you only had a 5-10 GB Hard drive.
Even a 20 GB hard drive might be pushing it depending on what programs
you have installed.

You can run disk cleanup and see if you can remove anything there.
Right click on your C Drive and click Disk Cleanup. You can also
disable Hibernation support from Power Options in the Control Panel.
This will free up some space (could be a lot depending on how much
system memory you have), but you will not be able to use Hibernation
after doing this.

----
Nathan McNulty