driver problems?

Hi all,
Ive recently bought new pc however after installing few
things my sound card seems to have removed itself... :/
i dont know what sound card it is, but i need to reinstall
the driver what can i do?

thnx in advance
chris

Usually the PC manufacturers have a detailed list of
hardware included in the PC... check their website... or
if it's a PCI card then take as much details from it as
possible and search on Google for any indications...

hope this helps...

If not, try downloading Everest Home (Free) from www.lavalys.com . This
will tell you what sound card you have and even offer a link to the
drivers :)

----
Nathan McNulty