LEXMARK x75 problem re INTEL HOST CONTROLLER

September 15, 2004 8:00:20 AM

Hello. I have been trying to install my lexmark x75 usb
printer and it keeps telling me the computer cant
communicate with teh computer. so far I have run al the
trouble shoting including checking the cords reinstalling
the softwear, updating the drivers.. everything. It says
shoyuld look for an update for the intel host controller.
I looked on the intel site and was directed to look at
microsoft. I do not want to download sp2 because it makes
my computer go insane. any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 4:53:21 PM

Update the chipset drivers. Try these ones:
http://www.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=1671

----
Nathan McNulty

!