LEXMARK x75 problem re INTEL HOST CONTROLLER

Hello. I have been trying to install my lexmark x75 usb
printer and it keeps telling me the computer cant
communicate with teh computer. so far I have run al the
trouble shoting including checking the cords reinstalling
the softwear, updating the drivers.. everything. It says
shoyuld look for an update for the intel host controller.
I looked on the intel site and was directed to look at
microsoft. I do not want to download sp2 because it makes
my computer go insane. any help would be greatly
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about lexmark problem intel host controller

    Update the chipset drivers. Try these ones:
    http://www.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=1671

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    roxannem wrote:
    > Hello. I have been trying to install my lexmark x75 usb
    > printer and it keeps telling me the computer cant
    > communicate with teh computer. so far I have run al the
    > trouble shoting including checking the cords reinstalling
    > the softwear, updating the drivers.. everything. It says
    > shoyuld look for an update for the intel host controller.
    > I looked on the intel site and was directed to look at
    > microsoft. I do not want to download sp2 because it makes
    > my computer go insane. any help would be greatly
    > appreciated.

Microsoft Lexmark Intel Computers Windows XP