2 cdrw'a in my pc

hi i had a cdrom and cdrw in my pc, the cdrom died and i
replaced it with a second cdrw. one is set as master the
other is a slave. prior to the drive change i used nero
with the update to burn and had no problems.i even
uninstalled and reinstalled nero deleted it from the
registry and now i get "burn failed" everytime. i have
double checked the jumpers and the connector wires but
still no go. both play cd's and it acts like both can
burn from the nero window but when it gets to the end of
the burn process it says "burn failed". can i have 2
cdrw's on my pc or is it causing a conflict. all looks
well in the system hardware settings.
thank you,
john

Both drives should work just fine. Try burning with both drives (at
separate times) and if they both fail to burn, try removing one of the
drives and try burning, then swap them and try again. It may be the new
burner is bad. You'll have to do a little bit of testing :)

----
Nathan McNulty