Blue Screen Crash of Death

I experience a Blue Screen Crash of Death When stopping a USB Ir device or
taking it out of the USB port. What could be the problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen crash death

    Did you use the safely remove hardware or did you just unplug it? Try
    updating the drivers for the motherboard and see if that helps. Also,
    try updating the drivers for the other devices that you are connecting :)

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Remko van Leeuwen wrote:
    > I experience a Blue Screen Crash of Death When stopping a USB Ir device or
    > taking it out of the USB port. What could be the problem?

Blue Screen Crash USB Windows XP