Halo trial verison from Microsft

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hello,
Does anybody know how to turn the trial verison of Halo into the full
verison?

"Mr. Gregory Scott West" <g_west1@cox.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Does anybody know how to turn the trial verison of Halo into the full
> verison?

Yes, get some money out of the bank, go to your local game
supplier.......... and buy it.

"The Don" <the_don@home.com.au> wrote in message
> "Mr. Gregory Scott West" <g_west1@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> Does anybody know how to turn the trial verison of Halo into the full
>> verison?
>>

> Yes, get some money out of the bank, go to your local game
> supplier.......... and buy it.

Yeah, especially since you can get it for $19.99 most stores around me.
It's worth it!
McG.

Jeremey

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Why would you want to steal? Didn't yo mama ever tell you that was wrong?