SD Mem Card "My"computer" icon not appearing

September 15, 2004 9:25:08 PM

I just got a 128mb SD mem card , but when i put it in my mp3 expansion bay ,
and boot , the card isn't detected and the "My Computer" card icon doesn't
appear
Anonymous
September 17, 2004 6:27:20 AM

OK, first off, does the MP3 player get recognized on the computer when
you connect it? Is it connected through USB? When you open My
Computer, you should see Removeable Disk. This is going to be your SD
Card or the internal memory for your MP3 Player. On my Philips MP3
Player, it brings up two Removeable Disk Drives in My Computer: One for
the internal memory, one for the disk.

----
Nathan McNulty