SD Mem Card "My"computer" icon not appearing

I just got a 128mb SD mem card , but when i put it in my mp3 expansion bay ,
and boot , the card isn't detected and the "My Computer" card icon doesn't
appear
1 answer Last reply
More about card computer icon appearing

    OK, first off, does the MP3 player get recognized on the computer when
    you connect it? Is it connected through USB? When you open My
    Computer, you should see Removeable Disk. This is going to be your SD
    Card or the internal memory for your MP3 Player. On my Philips MP3
    Player, it brings up two Removeable Disk Drives in My Computer: One for
    the internal memory, one for the disk.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Nigth Stalker wrote:
    > I just got a 128mb SD mem card , but when i put it in my mp3 expansion bay ,
    > and boot , the card isn't detected and the "My Computer" card icon doesn't
    > appear

Hardware Computers Microsoft Windows XP