ces

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I have a Plantronics 3100 headset and a Belkin Bluetooth Dongle does anyone
have any suggestion as to how I can get these two devices to work under XP
SP2???

I've tried:
Installing the Belkin setup program after loading SP2.
After installing SP2, I plug in the Belkin using the default MS Driver for
the Belkin Adapter.
After #2 I update the MS Belkin driver to Belkin driver that comes with the
dongle.

In every case The devices pairs properly, and my Bluetooth mouse works, but
I still can't see any services when I click on the Bluetooth icon in the
system tray.

Does anyone have any suggestions????

FYI - SystemWorks 2004 Ghost doesn't work with SP2 either.
CES

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Check for updated drivers on your BlueTooth Dongle from Belkin's
website. Also, check for updates on Symantic's website for SP2. There
may be an update available that wasn't delivered to you through Live
Update ;)

----
Nathan McNulty