COMBAT EVOLVED PC

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Not sure if there was a difference, but did anybody else notice on the
other platforms that every time you moved on to another level, you lost
all your special weapons?

Game was good (except for the jumping and stopping in major fights), but
I noticed that each time you moved on to a new section you lost all your
special weapons (like the sniper rifle, rocket launcher, Etc.) and was
back to the basic stuff.

Sure made it hard to stay alive right off.

So was this also the same on any other platforms?

duddly

"duddly" <martinman8@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Game was good (except for the jumping and stopping in major fights), but
> I noticed that each time you moved on to a new section you lost all your
> special weapons (like the sniper rifle, rocket launcher, Etc.) and was
> back to the basic stuff.
>
> Sure made it hard to stay alive right off.
>
> So was this also the same on any other platforms?

Yes, but quickly picking-off an elite and picking-up a plasma rifle was easy
enough.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"A Man, Just Like Other Men" <Nada2Spam@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "duddly" <martinman8@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>> Game was good (except for the jumping and stopping in major fights),
>> but I noticed that each time you moved on to a new section you lost
>> all your special weapons (like the sniper rifle, rocket launcher,
>> Etc.) and was back to the basic stuff.
>>
>> Sure made it hard to stay alive right off.
>>
>> So was this also the same on any other platforms?
>

> Yes, but quickly picking-off an elite and picking-up a plasma rifle
> was easy enough.

True, but I really liked the sniper rifle.