new primary HD with partition

September 16, 2004 10:39:05 AM

Hi

I had a new hard drive installed with a new partition
added. It is now the new start up boot drive with all the
old data transfered to the new hard drive.

How do I access the new partition I had created?

Kathy

More about : primary partition

Anonymous
September 16, 2004 11:58:51 AM

Kathy, does it have a drive letter and show up in MyComputer? If not rt
click on MyComputer>select Manage>Disk Management>rt click on the partition
and select a drive letter for it. Also, you have to format it. rt click on
the partition and
select Format.

!