new primary HD with partition

Hi

I had a new hard drive installed with a new partition
added. It is now the new start up boot drive with all the
old data transfered to the new hard drive.

How do I access the new partition I had created?

Kathy
1 answer Last reply
More about primary partition

    Kathy, does it have a drive letter and show up in MyComputer? If not rt
    click on MyComputer>select Manage>Disk Management>rt click on the partition
    and select a drive letter for it. Also, you have to format it. rt click on
    the partition and
    select Format.
    "Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I had a new hard drive installed with a new partition
    > added. It is now the new start up boot drive with all the
    > old data transfered to the new hard drive.
    >
    > How do I access the new partition I had created?
    >
    > Kathy

Partition Hard Drives Windows XP