HALO on laptop

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Mine runs ok but slows down when there is lots of action and explosions.

Anyone get good laptop play out of theirs?

What specs does your laptop have?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"Tintin" <darrensworld@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4254d615
@news.greennet.net:

> Mine runs ok but slows down when there is lots of action and
explosions.

> Anyone get good laptop play out of theirs?
>
> What specs does your laptop have?

Sounds like the same problem on the PC.

duddly

somebody

"Tintin" <darrensworld@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mine runs ok but slows down when there is lots of action and explosions.
>
> Anyone get good laptop play out of theirs?
>
> What specs does your laptop have?

Laptop or desktop is irrelevant. What matters is

1) Video card
2) RAM
3) CPU

What are your specs?

My ATI Mobility Radeon 9000, 512MB, P4M 2.0Ghz works fine.

Make sure your power settings are set to max a/c and don't run it on battery
unless you set them high also.

-Russ.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I have the same specs as you, except 2.8GHz Celeron processor