I am wanting to purchase an ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe and I currently have an
Antec 550 (20 pin) power supply. Will this power supply work? Will I need an
adapter? I don't plan on using SLI or a high end video card. I like this
motherboard because of all the features (Firiwire, 8 SATA, etc.)

Thanks
Kevin

"Kevin M" <kmelton444@nospam.net> wrote in message
>I am wanting to purchase an ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe and I currently have an
>Antec 550 (20 pin) power supply. Will this power supply work? Will I need
>an adapter? I don't plan on using SLI or a high end video card. I like this
>motherboard because of all the features (Firiwire, 8 SATA, etc.)

Yes, you can use your Antec 500W 20-pin ATX power supply with the
ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard. A 24-pin ATX12V2 is only required
when using more a more power demanding PCI Express video card or
when running two in SLI mode.

We are a dealer and have used the same power supply for similiar
systems with no problems.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!