Floppy disk gone

I installed a new floppy disk in my computer and it does
not show floppy icon in my computer window.
1 answer Last reply
More about floppy disk gone

    Did you properly connect both power and ribbon cables?

    Is the floppy enabled in the BIOS?

    "Harry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:0f2601c49c26$871e0b80$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    |I installed a new floppy disk in my computer and it does
    | not show floppy icon in my computer window.

Hardware Floppy Disk Computers Microsoft Windows XP