I got similar problems, my packard bell diamond 1200plus function keys won't
work since installing service pack 2.

"tom" wrote:

> hp4100c scanner not supported after installing service
> pack 2 update

Is that HP's official position?

tom wrote:

> hp4100c scanner not supported after installing service
> pack 2 update

Downloads Fail and Security Warnings Appear after Installing Service Pack 2 for Windows XP
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=58394&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c00219697

Software & Driver downloads - HP Scanjet 4100c scanner
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=58394&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&os=228

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP