cdrw drive

September 16, 2004 10:15:03 PM

My cd drive will read CD-R discs but no longer reads CD-RW discs.Thanks for
any help.

More about : cdrw drive

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 3:31:25 PM

Do you have the same software on the computer the cdrw's
were created with?

Some recording programs don't record in a format native
XP will read.

Anonymous
September 18, 2004 2:37:59 AM

Also, try reading up here: