cdrw drive

My cd drive will read CD-R discs but no longer reads CD-RW discs.Thanks for
any help.
2 answers Last reply
More about cdrw drive

    Do you have the same software on the computer the cdrw's
    were created with?

    Some recording programs don't record in a format native
    XP will read.

    Also, try reading up here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321641

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    > Do you have the same software on the computer the cdrw's
    > were created with?
    >
    > Some recording programs don't record in a format native
    > XP will read.

Hardware CD-Rom Microsoft CD Drives Windows XP