Shane

Does anyone know how to fix this problem:
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 828940
I was trying to troubleshoot my Linksys wireless USB
device and it told me to go into my wireless network
connection, and go to the Authentication tab. And if I
don't have an authetication tab, it referred me to the
Microsoft fix, which makes you pay for an answer. Can
anyone out there help me out?

Shane, that hotfix is rolled up in SP2
however, hotfixes are free

To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services
to obtain the hotfix, just as the article points out. If you mention the specific
Knowledge Base Article, you'll not be assessed a monetary charge.
;CNTACTMS]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[LN];CNTACTMS

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP