MN-700 and NetMeeting

Shane

I have an MN-700 Microsoft wireless router. I want to use
netmeeting but I cant figure out which ports need to be
opened up. There are also two places to open them on the
MN-700, Application port forwarding, and persistant port
forwarding. Any help would be appreciated

Malke

Shane wrote:

> I have an MN-700 Microsoft wireless router. I want to use
> netmeeting but I cant figure out which ports need to be
> opened up. There are also two places to open them on the
> MN-700, Application port forwarding, and persistant port
> forwarding. Any help would be appreciated

Do some reading here:
http://www.homenethelp.com/help/netmeeting-router.asp

Malke
--