a8n-sli-p nVidia Chipset drivers

Looking at various nforce drivers I get versions;
5.10.2600.534
4.8.2.0
5.1.2600.445
4.4.5.0

Now I know the video driver of 7.7.7.7 means I have nvidia version
77.77, but how can I tell if I have the lastest nVidia chipset drivers?

Asus has 6.65 for XP 32 bit at latest version, and nVidia has the 6.66
version.

I get popping sounds in some games where hardware sound isn't an option
and it uses software.

Not even sure if this is the right driver to be looking at.

Okay, if anyone else has this issue -- with the onboard sound & drivers
that come with the A8N-SLI-P (bios 1006) you get clipping sound when
it is software accelerated. At least I do.

I Upgraded to 6.66 of the nVidia nForce drivers and the sound clipping
went away.