Bear

I have recently built a new comupter system but am still
using my old hard drive but now whenever i boot up my
system it just keeps restarting, no matter which mode of
windows i try booting, is there a way to fix this?

Changing a Motherboard or Moving a Hard Drive with XP Installed
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Bear" wrote:

| I have recently built a new comupter system but am still
| using my old hard drive but now whenever i boot up my
| system it just keeps restarting, no matter which mode of
| windows i try booting, is there a way to fix this?

Hello

When you build your new system did you do a clean install
of windows provide more info

Al