Newsgroup not refreshing

I have not had any new posts show up here in 3 days - Anyone else have same
problem ?

Paul

Splendid

In article <%UaOe.43215$%K5.258169@news20.bellglobal.com>, "RonK"
<imhere@home.now> wrote:

> I have not had any new posts show up here in 3 days - Anyone
> else have same problem ?

Phone the fine folks at Sympatico and tell them again.
(That the newsfeed to 207.35.177.134 and 207.35.177.135
is still broken. Five days later!)

I phoned Friday evening and mentioned it, and I got the
"dumb customer" treatment. I received an email telling
me "how to set up my email". An email I cannot reply to.

It seems a major storm hit Toronto on Friday about 1PM,
and some system that went down was not properly restored.
While the above mentioned dual IP server is running, it
has no way to fetch or send messages.

Right now, I've switched to one of their other fine servers.
I have many swear words ready for their tech support folks,
but no place to send'em.

Paul