Full Recovery Question

Hi everyone,

I have a question I hope somebody can answer. I am new to having a computer
and found that I have a problem, everytime I go into any web pages it boots
me out and back the the home screen (Icons). I was told to do a full recovery
to correct this. I tried a partial so I wouldn't lose my bookmarks, etc.and
it didn't work.
So my question is when I do a Full recovery how do I copy or format the
bookmarks,etc so I don't lose it? I see how to copy files but this isn't a
file.

help please someone, this driving me crazy..... ty
--
The more the information the better...

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It may be driving you crazy but I, for one, don't have a clue as to what you
mean by Full Recovery. It is not a term I've seen before and I've been
cruising these newsgroups for years.

Who told you to do it?