Monitor turns off at boot up

PC: 1993 Dimension 2100 Dell 1.2MHZ, 256 RAM, KDS K700
17-in monitor. About 1/2 bootup time, monitor turns
off. I can turn it off and back on and all is fine.
What is causing the automatic turn off?
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor turns boot

    May be the drivers for the video card or monitor that is being loaded.
    That sounds like something you may want to ask Dell about ;)

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    superchief wrote:
    > PC: 1993 Dimension 2100 Dell 1.2MHZ, 256 RAM, KDS K700
    > 17-in monitor. About 1/2 bootup time, monitor turns
    > off. I can turn it off and back on and all is fine.
    > What is causing the automatic turn off?

Hardware Microsoft Boot Dimension Monitors Windows XP