Monitor turns off at boot up

a b C Monitor
September 17, 2004 10:53:36 PM

PC: 1993 Dimension 2100 Dell 1.2MHZ, 256 RAM, KDS K700
17-in monitor. About 1/2 bootup time, monitor turns
off. I can turn it off and back on and all is fine.
What is causing the automatic turn off?

More about : monitor turns boot

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 18, 2004 5:11:33 AM

May be the drivers for the video card or monitor that is being loaded.
That sounds like something you may want to ask Dell about ;)

----
Nathan McNulty

!