Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

For the last few months I have had an intermittant problem
on my XP Home. I keep loosing the sound and it has got
progressively worse I have checked through the normal
things that I think could be the problem and can't find
anything. Any ideas please.
Brian

Reinstall the sound card drivers. Use Everest Home from www.lavalys.com
to find out what sound card you have and it should also provide a link
to the drivers. Also, double check that the card is well seated in the
PCI slot (if it is a PCI Card), double check the jacks and plug. Make
sure the contact is being made properly.

----
Nathan McNulty

Brian wrote:
> For the last few months I have had an intermittant problem
> on my XP Home. I keep loosing the sound and it has got
> progressively worse I have checked through the normal
> things that I think could be the problem and can't find
> anything. Any ideas please.
> Brian

Brian, what are you using for sound? Integrated sound chip on
Motherboard? Pci Sound Card?