My opinion on the Flood

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I hate the Flood so much that I am actually glad to fight the covenant
again. Thank God for a shotgun, otherwise I'd be up S*** Creek without a
paddle.

--
Dinguss

Dinguss wrote:
> I hate the Flood so much that I am actually glad to fight the covenant
> again. Thank God for a shotgun, otherwise I'd be up S*** Creek without a
> paddle.

I couldn't agree more. Whenever there's a fight between Covies and the
flood. I always got to help out the Covenant.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

When I first fought the Flood the shotgun became my weapon of choice.

moondusterone wrote:
> When I first fought the Flood the shotgun became my weapon of choice.

Same here. Nothing takes them out faster (except for the Carrier forms)
than a single shotgun blast. Everything else takes too long to take them
down...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Duel needlers are good as well. Though the needles take a second or so to
explode after you shoot em into the target