P4P800se New Bios 1009b4

Jim

Just noticed a 1009 version bios on the Asus site. The link for its
release info doesn't work. Anyone know what changed in this version?
Thanks.

I've never seen them list any changes for the betas. Been running 1009.004
here for at least a month w/o any problems. You can get the latest flasher
from here....

ftp://ftp.asus.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/BIOS_FLASH_UTILS/DOS/AFUDOS/

Doug

"Jim" <jim@none.no> wrote in message
> Just noticed a 1009 version bios on the Asus site. The link for its
> release info doesn't work. Anyone know what changed in this version?
> Thanks.

Jim

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:17:38 -0500, Doug B wrote:

> I've never seen them list any changes for the betas. Been running 1009.004
> here for at least a month w/o any problems. You can get the latest flasher
> from here....
>
> ftp://ftp.asus.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/BIOS_FLASH_UTILS/DOS/AFUDOS/
>
> Doug
>
> "Jim" <jim@none.no> wrote in message
>> Just noticed a 1009 version bios on the Asus site. The link for its
>> release info doesn't work. Anyone know what changed in this version?
>> Thanks.

Thanks! I'll give it try.

if you use this , will you have any SATA updates to do as well ?

> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:17:38 -0500, Doug B wrote:
>
>> I've never seen them list any changes for the betas. Been running
>> 1009.004
>> here for at least a month w/o any problems. You can get the latest
>> flasher
>> from here....
>>
>> ftp://ftp.asus.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/BIOS_FLASH_UTILS/DOS/AFUDOS/
>>
>> Doug
>>
>> "Jim" <jim@none.no> wrote in message
>>> Just noticed a 1009 version bios on the Asus site. The link for its
>>> release info doesn't work. Anyone know what changed in this version?
>>> Thanks.
>
> Thanks! I'll give it try.

Discordia

Distinguished