Need replacement OEM disc for P5P800

I have somehow misplaced the driver disc for my P5P800.

Yes, I am aware that drivers are available from the Asus site

I would prefer to have the CD-ROM

My normal help sources did not come through this time and Asus can't seem to find the time
to respond to my request.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would rip the CD and post it somewhere.

I will monitor this group for a few days for any assistance.
Also email address in header is valid.

Thank

--

Packrat©

Est.1943

Need Help?????
http://www.videohelp.com
http://www.abmefaq.net
http://www.help4newbies.fsnet.co.uk/
http://www.slyck.com/ng.php
http://www.timdoc.com/
http://www.warezfaq.com/Index.htm

Packrat© wrote:
> I have somehow misplaced the driver disc for my P5P800.
>
> Yes, I am aware that drivers are available from the Asus site
>
> I would prefer to have the CD-ROM
>
> My normal help sources did not come through this time and Asus can't seem to find the time
> to respond to my request.
>
> I would greatly appreciate it if someone would rip the CD and post it somewhere.
>
> I will monitor this group for a few days for any assistance.
> Also email address in header is valid.

Far simpler and faster to download the most current driver
and utility files. Burn your own CD-R. No biggie.