computer won't recognise scanner

September 19, 2004 4:57:02 AM

I have a Canon imageclass MPC190 which is a printer and scanner in one and my
computer knows the printer is there but won't recognise the scanner. how do i
get my computer to recognise the scanner so i can use it?
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 5:49:03 AM

try installing it from the pirnters and scanners menu in the control panel

!