computer won't recognise scanner

I have a Canon imageclass MPC190 which is a printer and scanner in one and my
computer knows the printer is there but won't recognise the scanner. how do i
get my computer to recognise the scanner so i can use it?
1 answer Last reply
More about computer recognise scanner

    try installing it from the pirnters and scanners menu in the control panel

    "lost_and_found" wrote:

    > I have a Canon imageclass MPC190 which is a printer and scanner in one and my
    > computer knows the printer is there but won't recognise the scanner. how do i
    > get my computer to recognise the scanner so i can use it?

Computers Scanners Printers Windows XP