TV Tuner Card

I am trying in install a VOX MSI 8609 external tv tuner
onto my laptop. I am getting a message saying that the
driver I am installing cannot be installed under
ServicePack2, only earlier versions (i.e. ServicePack1).

It also states that the driver I am installing has not
passed Microsoft certification...

Can anyone give me advice on what I can do to get this
tuner working?

Thanks

Jerry
figjer@hotmail.com

See if these drivers are newer than yours:

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dvr_detail.php?UID=536&kind=10

CLW