A7V400-MX Power Problems

I just installed a new A7V400-MX power MB for somebody and they are
having problems with the power. Basically she says that after the
computer has been off for several hours she has to unplug and plug in
the power supply for the computer to turn on. She said it turns on
fine if it's only been off for a short period of time. My guess is
it's the power supply, but does anybody have any other ideas or
experience with this problem? I've read quite a few posts about A7V's
having power problems or BIOS issues. Any ideas?

BigJim

just a guess but you might want to check and make sure the main power
connector
is tight. Also check the plug on the power supply sometimes they get a
little loose.