Motherboard P4C-800-E same as P4C-800-E-Deluxe?

My motherboard is marked with the P4C800-E, are the Deluxe versions marked
in the same way? How do I tell if this is a Deluxe version or not? Whats the
differences of the 2 boards?

Will either of these boards run a P4 3.4 Northwood CPU?

Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about motherboard deluxe

    In article <-YadnZ2dnZ3EqjTInZ2dnRIThN6dnZ2dRVn-0J2dnZ0@rogers.com>,
    "news_reader" <news_reader@rogers.com> wrote:

    > My motherboard is marked with the P4C800-E, are the Deluxe versions marked
    > in the same way? How do I tell if this is a Deluxe version or not? Whats the
    > differences of the 2 boards?
    >
    > Will either of these boards run a P4 3.4 Northwood CPU?
    >
    > Thank you.

    http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

    Type in P4C800 and see what models of motherboards are offered.

    P4C800_Deluxe P4C800 P4C800-E_Deluxe

    So there is no non-Deluxe version of the -E.

    Now, click on the P4C800-E_Deluxe link, to get a list of
    compatible processors. This is the anchored frame from the
    middle of the page.

    http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpu_support_right_master.aspx?type=1&name=P4C800-E%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us&cache=1

    Paul

    Hi Paul,

    So mine is a deluxe given it is marked as a P4C800-E, thanks for the
    direction.

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 20:50:15 GMT, nospam@needed.com (Paul) wrote:

    >In article <-YadnZ2dnZ3EqjTInZ2dnRIThN6dnZ2dRVn-0J2dnZ0@rogers.com>,
    >"news_reader" <news_reader@rogers.com> wrote:
    >
    >> My motherboard is marked with the P4C800-E, are the Deluxe versions marked
    >> in the same way? How do I tell if this is a Deluxe version or not? Whats the
    >> differences of the 2 boards?
    >>
    >> Will either of these boards run a P4 3.4 Northwood CPU?
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >
    >http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
    >
    >Type in P4C800 and see what models of motherboards are offered.
    >
    >P4C800_Deluxe P4C800 P4C800-E_Deluxe
    >
    >So there is no non-Deluxe version of the -E.
    >
    >Now, click on the P4C800-E_Deluxe link, to get a list of
    >compatible processors. This is the anchored frame from the
    >middle of the page.
    >
    >http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpu_support_right_master.aspx?type=1&name=P4C800-E%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us&cache=1
    >
    > Paul

    I bought the P4-3.20 GHz (800 FSB, L2 cache:512KB, HT, D1) to go
    along with the board that's coming on Friday; I'm glad it's on the
    list.

Asus CPUs Motherboards