frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After uninstalling SP2, the device monitor no longer sees
a monitor. (Monitor is defaulting to 16bit). In the
device manager, the Display Adapter has a problem
initializing. We have downloaded the latest drivers for
the device. The Device Manager is recognizing the
adapter, with the correct driver upgrade.

In addition, when we try to look at the printers via the
Control panel, they are all missing ... however, we can
still print to them.

The IBM Computer is running XP Professional.

Any help would be grately appreciated.
Thank you in advance

You know what is my oppinion:
Backup all your data and run IBM's system recovery... and it will reinstall
Windows...