Asus Model for 939 CPU with AGP slot

Which board for a 939 cpu that has agp and will accept DDR 466 ram (kingston
dual channel)

A8V-E Deluxe? Maybe
"news_reader" <news_reader@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Which board for a 939 cpu that has agp and will accept DDR 466 ram
> (kingston dual channel)

norm

"news_reader" <news_reader@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Which board for a 939 cpu that has agp and will accept DDR 466 ram
> (kingston dual channel)

Is a AGP motherboard really worth the investment.....even though I have a
6800GT OC 256k.

Paul

Splendid

In article <8tydnV9UjMJvPYbeRVn-2g@rogers.com>, "news_reader"
<news_reader@rogers.com> wrote:

> A8V-E Deluxe? Maybe
> "news_reader" <news_reader@rogers.com> wrote in message
> > Which board for a 939 cpu that has agp and will accept DDR 466 ram
> > (kingston dual channel)

A8V-E is PCI Express, not AGP. In addition, A8V-E doesn't do
dual core. To see which processors are supported, always check

http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

A8V-E Deluxe supported processors:

http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpu_support_right_master.aspx?type=1&name=A8V-E%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us&cache=1

A8V Deluxe (with AGP slot) supported processors:

http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpu_support_right_master.aspx?type=1&name=A8V%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us&cache=1

HTH,
Paul

news_reader wrote:

> Which board for a 939 cpu that has agp and will
> accept DDR 466 ram (kingston dual channel)

Unless you had your heart set on an X2, have you
considered one of those Pentium M 7x0 processors
with an Asus CT-479 adapitator for your current
Mobo?

http://anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2382
Check the overclocked performance...