Cheats for HALO

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!

Mattia
12 answers Last reply
More about cheats halo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Mattia wrote:
    > Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
    > thanks a lot!

    I don't know of any, but I remember seeing a list of bugs for Halo where
    you could do some wicked tricks to get on top of maps, etc. But, when I
    got Halo for Xbox none of them worked. Did they create a second or later
    master of the CD image that fixed those bugs?

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com

    There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing when
    you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are tossed
    off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay on the
    pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill nearby. This
    area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter the surroundings
    otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a wall like feature
    and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely marine standing by
    himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he is just standing
    there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try not to as he doesn't
    even drop any grenades or anything.

    "Darryl Pierce" <mcpierce@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Mattia wrote:
    >> Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
    >> thanks a lot!
    >
    > I don't know of any, but I remember seeing a list of bugs for Halo where
    > you could do some wicked tricks to get on top of maps, etc. But, when I
    > got Halo for Xbox none of them worked. Did they create a second or later
    > master of the CD image that fixed those bugs?
    >
    > --
    > Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
    > Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
    > "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Well ok not really cheats but try this stuff out.

    http://faqs.ign.com/articles/566/566310p1.html

    "Mattia" <mattiamu@virgilio.it> wrote in message
    > Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
    > thanks a lot!
    >
    > Mattia

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    V© wrote:
    > There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing when
    > you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are tossed
    > off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay on the
    > pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill nearby. This
    > area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter the surroundings
    > otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a wall like feature
    > and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely marine standing by
    > himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he is just standing
    > there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try not to as he doesn't
    > even drop any grenades or anything.

    Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
    that out tomorrow.

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Darryl Pierce wrote:
    > V© wrote:
    >
    >> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
    >> when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you
    >> are tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard
    >> to stay on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on
    >> a hill nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional
    >> trees litter the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If
    >> you look for a wall like feature and follow it along eventually you
    >> will find a lonely marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and
    >> will not do anything he is just standing there. I think you can shoot
    >> him if you want but try not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or
    >> anything.
    >

    > Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
    > that out tomorrow.

    Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
    grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
    repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
    down near the edge of the level.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    It is when you get dropped of from the Pelikan in the swamp. Just before
    you meet up with the flood inside that base thingy.

    As soon as the Pelikan lands toss a grenade out then another (before you get
    tossed out). The grenades will explode and you will be able to stay inside
    the pelikan a hell of a lot easier. It should be noted that the greandes
    will still strip your sheild but your health will not fall. So you can
    still live through two grenades going off so close.

    When the pelikan lands on the hill sometimes you might get stuck inside.
    Try crouch jumping and maybe a grenade to get out (riskier but it sometimes
    works).

    > V© wrote:
    >> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
    >> when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are
    >> tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay
    >> on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill
    >> nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter
    >> the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a
    >> wall like feature and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely
    >> marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he
    >> is just standing there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try
    >> not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or anything.
    >
    > Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
    > that out tomorrow.
    >
    > --
    > Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
    > Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
    > "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    really it works anywhere a pelikan drops you off? Hmm coollll :)

    I can think of a few other places I would like to check out :)

    "Nico Aspin" <ayala87@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Darryl Pierce wrote:
    >> V© wrote:
    >>
    >>> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
    >>> when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are
    >>> tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to
    >>> stay on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a
    >>> hill nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional trees
    >>> litter the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If you
    >>> look for a wall like feature and follow it along eventually you will
    >>> find a lonely marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and will not
    >>> do anything he is just standing there. I think you can shoot him if you
    >>> want but try not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or anything.
    >>

    >> Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
    >> that out tomorrow.
    >>

    > Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
    > grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
    > repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
    > down near the edge of the level.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    V© wrote:
    > really it works anywhere a pelikan drops you off? Hmm coollll :)
    >
    > I can think of a few other places I would like to check out :)
    >

    > "Nico Aspin" <ayala87@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Darryl Pierce wrote:

    >>>Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
    >>>that out tomorrow.
    >>>

    >>Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
    >>grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
    >>repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
    >>down near the edge of the level.

    When I said 'any level', I meant difficulty level. This trick only works
    on Guilty Spark.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Nico Aspin wrote:
    > Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
    > grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
    > repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
    > down near the edge of the level.

    Nope. There's nothing I can do to stay on the pelican, and when I jump
    back on and it lifts up, as soon as it arcs to fly away it drops
    Masterchief and he falls and dies...

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    You need to start throwing grenades as soon as the level starts. Once you
    are pushed out of the pelikan it is to late.

    The pelikan will drop down to land start throwing grenades straight away.
    You might push the control so you also stay inside the pelikan and wallah
    after two or three grenades your inside the pelikan without any problems :)

    It will take a bit of practise but you will get it eventually :)

    > Nico Aspin wrote:
    >> Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
    >> grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
    >> repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
    >> down near the edge of the level.
    >
    > Nope. There's nothing I can do to stay on the pelican, and when I jump
    > back on and it lifts up, as soon as it arcs to fly away it drops
    > Masterchief and he falls and dies...
    >
    > --
    > Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
    > Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
    > "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
  11. Hey Mattia, are you looking for the PC Halo or Halo 2 or the Xbox Halo or Halo 2? I know some cheat codes, but I need to know the version you are talking about. Please tell me the version!
  12. Yes there are go here http://www.gamershell.com/news/16876.html and download it. It even works online on a few servers. It's awesome.

Games Video Games