Cheats for HALO

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 4:18:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
thanks a lot!

Mattia

More about : cheats halo

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 12:22:43 PM

Mattia wrote:
> Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
> thanks a lot!

I don't know of any, but I remember seeing a list of bugs for Halo where
you could do some wicked tricks to get on top of maps, etc. But, when I
got Halo for Xbox none of them worked. Did they create a second or later
master of the CD image that fixed those bugs?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing when
you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are tossed
off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay on the
pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill nearby. This
area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter the surroundings
otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a wall like feature
and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely marine standing by
himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he is just standing
there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try not to as he doesn't
even drop any grenades or anything.

"Darryl Pierce" <mcpierce@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Mattia wrote:
>> Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
>> thanks a lot!
>
> I don't know of any, but I remember seeing a list of bugs for Halo where
> you could do some wicked tricks to get on top of maps, etc. But, when I
> got Halo for Xbox none of them worked. Did they create a second or later
> master of the CD image that fixed those bugs?
>
> --
> Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
> Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
> "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 12:15:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Well ok not really cheats but try this stuff out.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/566/566310p1.html

"Mattia" <mattiamu@virgilio.it> wrote in message
> Hi, someone knows cheats or codes for Halo?
> thanks a lot!
>
> Mattia

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 2:32:02 AM

V© wrote:
> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing when
> you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are tossed
> off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay on the
> pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill nearby. This
> area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter the surroundings
> otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a wall like feature
> and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely marine standing by
> himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he is just standing
> there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try not to as he doesn't
> even drop any grenades or anything.

Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
that out tomorrow.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
July 30, 2005 7:14:55 AM

Darryl Pierce wrote:
> V© wrote:
>
>> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
>> when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you
>> are tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard
>> to stay on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on
>> a hill nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional
>> trees litter the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If
>> you look for a wall like feature and follow it along eventually you
>> will find a lonely marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and
>> will not do anything he is just standing there. I think you can shoot
>> him if you want but try not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or
>> anything.
>

> Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
> that out tomorrow.

Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
down near the edge of the level.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 12:58:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

It is when you get dropped of from the Pelikan in the swamp. Just before
you meet up with the flood inside that base thingy.

As soon as the Pelikan lands toss a grenade out then another (before you get
tossed out). The grenades will explode and you will be able to stay inside
the pelikan a hell of a lot easier. It should be noted that the greandes
will still strip your sheild but your health will not fall. So you can
still live through two grenades going off so close.

When the pelikan lands on the hill sometimes you might get stuck inside.
Try crouch jumping and maybe a grenade to get out (riskier but it sometimes
works).

> V© wrote:
>> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
>> when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are
>> tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to stay
>> on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a hill
>> nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional trees litter
>> the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If you look for a
>> wall like feature and follow it along eventually you will find a lonely
>> marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and will not do anything he
>> is just standing there. I think you can shoot him if you want but try
>> not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or anything.
>
> Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
> that out tomorrow.
>
> --
> Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
> Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
> "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 12:59:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

really it works anywhere a pelikan drops you off? Hmm coollll :)

I can think of a few other places I would like to check out :)

"Nico Aspin" <ayala87@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:p gCGe.2585$aT1.1461@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> Darryl Pierce wrote:
>> V© wrote:
>>
>>> There are still some weird things in the X-box version. For one thing
>>> when you get dropped off (fromt he pelikan) in the swamp usually you are
>>> tossed off if you don't jump off. However if you try really hard to
>>> stay on the pelikan it will take off with you inside and go land on a
>>> hill nearby. This area is a weird place strange two demensional trees
>>> litter the surroundings otherwise there is a large clearing. If you
>>> look for a wall like feature and follow it along eventually you will
>>> find a lonely marine standing by himself. He has no weapon and will not
>>> do anything he is just standing there. I think you can shoot him if you
>>> want but try not to as he doesn't even drop any grenades or anything.
>>

>> Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
>> that out tomorrow.
>>

> Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
> grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
> repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
> down near the edge of the level.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 8:06:39 PM

V© wrote:
> really it works anywhere a pelikan drops you off? Hmm coollll :)
>
> I can think of a few other places I would like to check out :)
>

> "Nico Aspin" <ayala87@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:p gCGe.2585$aT1.1461@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
>
>>Darryl Pierce wrote:

>>>Is that on any specific level (Heroic, Legendary?)? I'll have to check
>>>that out tomorrow.
>>>

>>Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
>>grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
>>repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
>>down near the edge of the level.

When I said 'any level', I meant difficulty level. This trick only works
on Guilty Spark.
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 3:28:17 PM

Nico Aspin wrote:
> Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
> grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
> repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
> down near the edge of the level.

Nope. There's nothing I can do to stay on the pelican, and when I jump
back on and it lifts up, as soon as it arcs to fly away it drops
Masterchief and he falls and dies...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
September 4, 2005 3:17:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

You need to start throwing grenades as soon as the level starts. Once you
are pushed out of the pelikan it is to late.

The pelikan will drop down to land start throwing grenades straight away.
You might push the control so you also stay inside the pelikan and wallah
after two or three grenades your inside the pelikan without any problems :)

It will take a bit of practise but you will get it eventually :)

> Nico Aspin wrote:
>> Any level. When the pelican tries to drop you off. start throwing
>> grenades, even when you run out keep pressing the left shoulder button
>> repeatedly. As you're doing this the pelican should lift off and set you
>> down near the edge of the level.
>
> Nope. There's nothing I can do to stay on the pelican, and when I jump
> back on and it lifts up, as soon as it arcs to fly away it drops
> Masterchief and he falls and dies...
>
> --
> Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
> Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
> "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
June 15, 2006 8:21:24 PM

Hey Mattia, are you looking for the PC Halo or Halo 2 or the Xbox Halo or Halo 2? I know some cheat codes, but I need to know the version you are talking about. Please tell me the version!
!