Network Setup

I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now I
notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and asking for
a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up? Even if I have to
get rid of the ability to network with my home computer. I need directions
for this proceedure too. HELP!
louigi@mchsi.com

What version of Windows are you using?

Carey

"Louigi" <Louigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now I
> notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and asking
> for
> a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up? Even if I have
> get rid of the ability to network with my home computer. I need directions
> for this proceedure too. HELP!
> louigi@mchsi.com

TRENDING THREADS