I am haveing alot of troulbe with my modem it is a supra
max sm56le-sl pci and ever time i try to get online it
takes forever.I have tryed to update the drivers but it
keep telling me they are not digitaly singed what do i do
to fix this .

If using XP with SP2:
Start->Control Pannel->System->Hardware Tab->And in the
middle of the dialog box click the Driver Signing button.
Click the Allow option to let the drivers install with out
the warning popping up.