video/sound codecs

i have a feew movies that i downloaded on my sys. some work some don't,
after the first no-go, i downloaded DivX player and some of the movies will
play. However some are still looking for that right codec for sound and
video....what should i do?

peter

Hi,

What you should check first is to know the file extension of the movie or
vedio file.
When you know the file extension, do a google search for the right player.

Peter

"breno" wrote:

> i have a feew movies that i downloaded on my sys. some work some don't,
> after the first no-go, i downloaded DivX player and some of the movies will
> play. However some are still looking for that right codec for sound and
> video....what should i do?

Also, DivX Player will tell you what codec is needed when it can't open
the video file. Just do a google search for whatever codec it lists.

----
Nathan McNulty

Peter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What you should check first is to know the file extension of the movie or
> vedio file.
> When you know the file extension, do a google search for the right player.
>
> Peter
>

> "breno" wrote:
>

>>i have a feew movies that i downloaded on my sys. some work some don't,
>>after the first no-go, i downloaded DivX player and some of the movies will
>>play. However some are still looking for that right codec for sound and
>>video....what should i do?

TRENDING THREADS