QFan control program

Last response: in Motherboards
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
September 7, 2005 10:33:37 PM

Hi,
I have a mobo A7N8X-Deluxe and wanted to know if there is a
program to control the QFan feature of the mobo in Windows?

My idea is to set the CPU Fan at a desired RPM, that is, for
example to always run at 10/15 of the maximum speed.

Many thanks
Oliver

More about : qfan control program

September 8, 2005 4:06:34 AM

Speedfan, works great, google for it.

--
Best regards,
Kyle
"oliversl" <news.oliver@samera.com.py> wrote in message
| Hi,
| I have a mobo A7N8X-Deluxe and wanted to know if there is a
| program to control the QFan feature of the mobo in Windows?
|
| My idea is to set the CPU Fan at a desired RPM, that is, for
| example to always run at 10/15 of the maximum speed.
|
| Many thanks
| Oliver

Anonymous
a b à CPUs