QFan control program

Hi,
I have a mobo A7N8X-Deluxe and wanted to know if there is a
program to control the QFan feature of the mobo in Windows?

My idea is to set the CPU Fan at a desired RPM, that is, for
example to always run at 10/15 of the maximum speed.

Many thanks
Oliver
3 answers Last reply
More about qfan control program

    Speedfan, works great, google for it.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle
    "oliversl" <news.oliver@samera.com.py> wrote in message
    | Hi,
    | I have a mobo A7N8X-Deluxe and wanted to know if there is a
    | program to control the QFan feature of the mobo in Windows?
    |
    | My idea is to set the CPU Fan at a desired RPM, that is, for
    | example to always run at 10/15 of the maximum speed.
    |
    | Many thanks
    | Oliver

    Many Thanks

    Speedfan saved my ears!