Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary, Immortal?

Ryan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

What is the Immortal jib jib all about?
Heard it from a cousin, and I don't feel
like beating legendary at Mach 4 to find
out if it works.

Does it exist?

Ryan wrote:
> What is the Immortal jib jib all about?
> Heard it from a cousin, and I don't feel
> like beating legendary at Mach 4 to find
> out if it works.
>
> Does it exist?

No there is nothing beyond legendary. No Immortal, no mythic, no
nothing. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

Nico Aspin wrote:
> Ryan wrote:
>
>> What is the Immortal jib jib all about?
>> Heard it from a cousin, and I don't feel
>> like beating legendary at Mach 4 to find
>> out if it works.
>>
>> Does it exist?
>

> No there is nothing beyond legendary. No Immortal, no mythic, no
> nothing. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
Buddy you just saved me 3 hours

Ryan wrote:
> Nico Aspin wrote:
>
>> Ryan wrote:
>>
>>> What is the Immortal jib jib all about?
>>> Heard it from a cousin, and I don't feel
>>> like beating legendary at Mach 4 to find
>>> out if it works.
>>>
>>> Does it exist?
>>

>> No there is nothing beyond legendary. No Immortal, no mythic, no
>> nothing. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
>
> Buddy you just saved me 3 hours

Glad I did. Beating legendary itself is an accomplisment. Attempting to
beat it in three hours? You'd drive yourself insane. (especially if you
did and found out in the end that you got duped.)

Nico Aspin wrote:
> Ryan wrote:
>
>> Nico Aspin wrote:

>>> No there is nothing beyond legendary. No Immortal, no mythic, no
>>> nothing. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
>>

>> Buddy you just saved me 3 hours
>

> Glad I did. Beating legendary itself is an accomplisment. Attempting to
> beat it in three hours? You'd drive yourself insane. (especially if you
> did and found out in the end that you got duped.)

I'd be a dead man waiting to happen.

Nico Aspin wrote:
> Glad I did. Beating legendary itself is an accomplisment. Attempting to
> beat it in three hours? You'd drive yourself insane. (especially if you
> did and found out in the end that you got duped.)

Yeah, especially since the game is about 20 hours worth of gameplay.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@gmail.com>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com