Printing Full Web Pages in Portrait

Hi,

On every printer I have, HP LaserJet, Xerox inkjet, Epson CX5200, and Canon
i560, there are some web pages I have to print in landscape in order to get
the whole page. I've looked and looked for settings that will fit the page
to portrait, but no joy.

I was up at my dad's last weekend.

His HP PSC 2110 All-In-One inkjet prints any web page, in portrait, without
cutting off the right hand side.

Am I missing something very basic?

Thanks,
Bruce
1 answer Last reply
More about printing full pages portrait

    On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:31:40 +0000 (UTC), Bruce <parcxman@netscape.net>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >

    >On every printer I have, HP LaserJet, Xerox inkjet, Epson CX5200, and Canon
    >i560, there are some web pages I have to print in landscape in order to get
    >the whole page. I've looked and looked for settings that will fit the page
    >to portrait, but no joy.
    >
    >I was up at my dad's last weekend.
    >
    >His HP PSC 2110 All-In-One inkjet prints any web page, in portrait, without
    >cutting off the right hand side.
    >

    >Am I missing something very basic?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Bruce

    I think thats just a coincidence that was printing pages that did not
    get cut off.. The coincidence being that the pages that were printed
    had collapsable content that would fit into the margins of the print
    area size.

    For hard content pages that are larger than your print area, such as
    pictures or absolute sized tables within the page body, your printer
    drivers should accomodate for that...

    Your canon drivers for example, should offer the ability to "fit to
    page" or scale it manually.. It is located under the "page setup" tab
    in your drivers.

Printers Hewlett Packard Peripherals