I have an 80GB Western Digital Drive as the only disk on
the RAID connection of my motherboard. All was working
fine until I had to reinstall XP. Now, although the BIOS
shows that the drive is there, Windows does not see it.
It is formatted with NTFS. Any suggestions as to how to
tackle this?

Asker

If thats the problem,then boot to xp cd,then press F6 to install
drivers for the unit,you need a 3.5 floppy from the mfg that has
the drivers on it.Then proceed to install xp,or enter recovery,if
recovery see's it youre set.Otherwise,download the DOS utility from
wdc and do a format on the drive.