connect cardreader to USB port on motherboard?

Hi!

I've got a Revoltec Procyon II 7in1 Card Reader

http://www.xtremeresources.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1132

There are several ports at the back of the panel device that can
connect to the motherboard (Firewire, USB IEEE-1394 serial-ATA
Audio-IN and so on)

But now I want to connect the internal USB cable (normal plug) to the
motherboard, a ASUS A8N-SLI. There are connectors, but they are
'pins'.

I searched ont the internet and in shops: but I can't find something
that will connect the two.

Has anybody got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance for a answer !

(I can connect the cable by pulling it trough the back and plug it in
a USB port there, but it just want to keep it tidy)

Dino

that is the way it is designed to be...the "pins" are for the front USB or
an additional rear USB header

Some kits like yours are made to attach to the USB "header" on the
motherboard . Try to contact the manufacturer and see if they have a cable
or adapter for the unit