Speaker Problems

I am running windows xp, I have the desktop speakers that came with my Dell
system. I am getting sound out of the Left speaker but not the right. They
are connected and the right speaker is the power supply speaker. Can anyone
help me with this problem. They were both working great yesterday.
--
God Bless!!

"RussAngel" <RussAngel@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:475749C4-A403-43F9-80E6-E8D3DC052C65@microsoft.com:
> I am running windows xp, I have the desktop speakers that came with
> my Dell system. I am getting sound out of the Left speaker but not
> the right. They are connected and the right speaker is the power
> supply speaker. Can anyone help me with this problem. They were
> both working great yesterday.

Did you test using a pair of headphones (that were tested as working
okay for both left and right channels, like testing them on a CD player
or stereo radio)? Did you check the balance control in the mixer
program? Did you reseat and rotate the mini-plug inserted into the
connector jack?