Hi

I am using an HP PSC 750 printer and am experiencing problems printing
documents of more than one page. The last page is printed firs, and almost
ejects, but then stops printing. I am told it sounds like a software/driver
problem, so I have deleted the printer from "Printers" folder, but as soon
as I re-connect the printer, the original driver installs. How do I totally
remove the original driver, before installing the new one?

--
Enquirer

www.coribright.com