lost hard drive

i have three hard drives installed. on a reboot d: and e: are no longer
there in explorer i have right clicked on "my computer" and hit manange, d:
and e: are not there.

running xp pro

lloyd

When you istalled them the jumpers may not have been properly set. Try
checking your jumper settings.

"merik" wrote:

> i have three hard drives installed. on a reboot d: and e: are no longer
> there in explorer i have right clicked on "my computer" and hit manange, d:
> and e: are not there.
>

> running xp pro

TRENDING THREADS