IBM-brand 4x6 glossy photo paper?

I found 100-sheet packs of this stuff for $10 at the local Best Buy.

Does anybody know anything about it? I can't find it on IBM's own Web site,
so I'm guessing that they don't make it anymore.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@visi.com

I've been using IBM heavyweight glossy photo paper for a while for business
cards, it's pretty cheap stuff, tends to fade and the coating has a nasty
habit of flaking off around the edges. Printing results are good, but don't
expect long-term stability.

I get IBM papers here:
https://store.hotsheet.com/