2nd posting! hard drive recognition

I had to reinstall XP and, after that, Windows could not recognize a drive on
the RAID connector on the motherboard. The BIOS sees it! I am looking for
suggestions as to how to tackle this. It is formatted for NTFS.
--
asker
2 answers Last reply

    After you reinstalled XP did you reinstall all the motherboard drivers; i.e.
    chipset, video, audio, etc? Should be on a CD that came with teh
    system/motherboard.

    asker wrote:
    > I had to reinstall XP and, after that, Windows could not recognize a
    > drive on the RAID connector on the motherboard. The BIOS sees it! I
    > am looking for suggestions as to how to tackle this. It is formatted
    > for NTFS.

    Cannot see the drive? You mean like you have not manually installed the
    correct drivers for it to do so?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Hard Drives Windows XP