9CJS Bios v6 - Anyone get it before downloads stopped work..

Dante

Distinguished
May 8, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Does anyone out there already have this BIOS version downloaded?

If so, please email it to "czarkasm AT email DOT com"

TIA

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

I too have been trying to download the Intel S-ATA driver version 3.5
and the BIOS Version 6.0 for the 9CJS Zenith. It's been a week now and
there's still no go!

If anyone could email me the driver and the BIOS, that would be
greatly appreciated: izzz2 at hotmail.com

Thanks!