9CJS Version 6 Bios 0225

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 10, 2004 11:26:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin

Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.

Right click save target

More about : 9cjs version bios 0225

May 12, 2004 3:45:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Thanks Lazarus! :-)

"Lazarus" <whicanibe@now.com> wrote in message
> http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
>
> Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
>
> Right click save target

May 13, 2004 2:25:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".

To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:

awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl

"Lazarus" <whicanibe@now.com> wrote in message
> http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
>
> Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
>
> Right click save target

May 13, 2004 10:42:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

yep its a known problem too....only one bios has worked auto so far!

!