9CJS Version 6 Bios 0225

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin

Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.

Right click save target
3 answers Last reply
More about 9cjs version bios 0225
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    Thanks Lazarus! :-)

    "Lazarus" <whicanibe@now.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
    >
    > Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
    >
    > Right click save target

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
    Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".

    To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:

    awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl

    "Lazarus" <whicanibe@now.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
    >
    > Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
    >
    > Right click save target

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    yep its a known problem too....only one bios has worked auto so far!

    "Dante" <dante@NO-SPAM.com> wrote in message
    > When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
    > Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".
    >
    > To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:
    >
    > awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl
    >

    > "Lazarus" <whicanibe@now.com> wrote in message
    > > http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
    > >
    > > Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
    > >
    > > Right click save target

Chaintech BIOS Support Motherboards