Andy

Hi.
I have a PACKARD BELL DIAMOND 1200plus WIA SCANNER which
works perfectly in WINDOWS XP. However, when i install
SERVICE PACK 2 my computer fails to recognise it and it
wont work. Any help/suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Andy.

It may need the drivers reinstalled, or on occasion new compatible
drivers from the manufacturer.

andy wrote:

> Hi.
> I have a PACKARD BELL DIAMOND 1200plus WIA SCANNER which
> works perfectly in WINDOWS XP. However, when i install
> SERVICE PACK 2 my computer fails to recognise it and it
> wont work. Any help/suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Kind Regards,
> Andy.

Andy;
Contact Packard Bell to verify compatibility.
Then follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/