break Wifi ?

miro

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Ciao.
My wifi-lan is composed by:
1] PC with Usb Adapter Micronet wifi Sp907B (updated driver), with share
internet connection
2] notebook centrino (wifi)
3] notebook centrino (wifi)

The wifi-lan (and internet) works very good, but when I go (only with one of
the notebook) to the site: www.gazzettaufficiale.it the wifi-lan falls, and
the *only* way to restore it is unplug the Wifi Adapter and re-plug it in.
So the wifi-lan re-works correctly!

Can you help me in this strange problem?
Thanks in advance, M.

Can you answer the questions so we can see if we can figure out the problem.
1. Could you elaborate a little more on your setup like how are your
notebooks connected to the network? Are they connected to the PC through
adhoc mode? What Windows OS are you running on your laptops?
2. Does the internet connection work fine on the other notebook?
3. Do you see this problem only with this particular site or other webapges
as well? Try pinging a remote machine or opening another webpage
simulataneously as you open the site which is problematic.

Anusha